If you went to bed at 8 o'clock at night and wound up your clock alarm
to get you up at 9 o'clock the next morning, how many hours sleep
would you get?
2. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
3. How many birth days does the average man have?
4. Why can't a man living in Winston-Salem, NC, be buried west of
the Mississippi River?
5. If you had only one match and entered a room in which there was
a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a woodburning stove, which would
you light first?
6. Some months have 30 days, some have 31; how many months have 28
7. If a doctor gave you 3 pills and told you to take one every half
hour, how long would they last you?
8. A man builds a house and all four sides have a southern exposure.
A bear wanders by - what color is the bear?
9. How far can a dog run into the woods?
10. What four words appear on every denomination of U.S. coins?
11. In baseball, how many outs in an inning?
12. I have in my hand only 2 U.S. coins which total 55 cents in value.
One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
13. A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many did he have left?
14. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add ten. What is the answer?
15. Two men were playing checkers. Each played five games and each
man won the same number of games. No draws. How can this be?
16. Take two apples from three apples and what do you have?
17. An archaeologist claimed he found some coins of gold dated to
46 B.C. Do you think he did?
18. How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the Ark
19. Is it legal in California for a man to marry his widow's sister?
Here For Answers!
This Page On To Your Friends!