difference between a hissie fit and a conniption fit.
- Pretty much how many fish make up a mess.
- What general direction cattywumpus is.
- That "gimme sugar" don't mean pass the sugar.
- When somebody's "fixin" to do something, it won't be long.
- The difference between Yankee's and damn Yankee's.
- How good a cold grape Nehi and cheese crackers are at a country store.
- Knows what, "Well I Suwannee !!" means.
- Ain't nobody's biscuits like Grandma's biscuits !!
- A good dog is worth its weight in gold.
- Real gravy don't come from the store.
- The War of Northern Aggression was over state rights, not slavery.
- When "by and by" is.
- How to handle their "pot likker".
- The difference between "pert' near" and "a right far piece".
- The differences between a redneck, a good ol' boy, and trailer trash.
- Never to go snipe hunting twice.
- At one point learned what happens when you swallow tobacco juice.
- Never to assume that the other car with the flashing turn signal is
actually going to make a turn.
- You may wear long sleeves, but you should always roll 'em up past the
- You should never loan your tools, pick-up, or gun to nobody.
- A belt serves a greater purpose than holding Daddy's pants up.
- Rocking chairs and swings are guaranteed stress relievers.
- Rocking chairs and swings with an old person in them are history lessons.
This Along To All Your Southern Friends!